Take control of your health and wellness by seeing one of our expert GPs at a date and time that’s best suited to you.
What is a Private GP?
A Private GP works much like a regular NHS GP when it comes to the types of services provided. Their main duties both include the identification and management of illnesses, providing health advice and undertaking the process of onward referral to other services. However, the benefits of going private lie in the speed of being seen, longer appointments (if you feel you require more time), the flexibility of appointment times and the receiving of a generally more bespoke service. Beacon Private GP can be used for referral to any other Beacon service, allowing our clinicians to gain a deeper understanding of your needs.
Private GP procedures and Services we offer:
- Onward referral to specialist consultants
- Private prescriptions
- Recommending/ referring you for diagnostic scans or X-rays
- Outcome letter to be sent to your NHS GP
- Blood tests & general wellness checkups
Why you might need to see a Beacon GP-
- General aches and pains
- General health concerns
- Abdominal aches and pains
- Back problems
- Joint pains and possible arthritis
- Urinary problems
- Women’s Health
- Men’s Health
This is not an exhaustive list. If you are unsure and would like more information, give us a call, our team are expert and are always happy to help.
PLEASE NOTE: This service is not an alternative to emergency services. In the event of an emergency, please call 111 or 999 when in the United Kingdom.
Why use a Beacon private GP?
- Our Private GP service is designed to offer patients fast and efficient access to the healthcare they need, providing flexible and convenient appointment times, early in the morning, later in the evening, and weekends. Aiming to facilitate those with busy lifestyles to maintain their health and well-being.
- Flexible clinic times and the quick referral process also mean that patients can access high-quality diagnostic services and specialist care as soon as possible, which can be crucial in the diagnosis and early detection of serious conditions.
- Beacon private GPs can also be used for onward referral to any other Beacon service such as; MRI, Orthopedics, ENT etc., (please see Services for more info). Using the GP service in this way will allow us to personalize your care pathway and give our clinicians a more in-depth understanding of your healthcare requirements.
Do you have to make any preparations before your appointment?
Although there are no general preparations needed before seeing a private GP, you may still be asked to make some preparations depending on what service you are using/requesting. For example, this could be acquiring your medical records from your NHS GP or bringing with you a list of any prescription medications you are currently taking. – Not to worry, any and all pre-assessment requests will be discussed with you in good time prior to your appointment by a member of our advisory team.
If you have any questions relating to your appointment or you have any specific requirements, feel free to contact us, and we will do our best to accommodate you in any way you feel necessary.
Get the best Private GP consultation in Manchester!
Please fill out a form on the contact page, and we will be in touch as soon as possible to organise your appointment.
Frequently asked questions can be found below; however, if you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us by our website, email, or phone.